NCiFOUNDATIONS RECENT DONATION OF NEW BORN BABY
CLOTHES AND TOYS TO OUR
PARTNERS MANDO MASSAI IN KENYA – July 2015
PICTURES OF MANDO DONATING THE NEW BORN BABY CLOTHES TO THE KENYAN COMMUNITY. “making a difference to
MORE PICTURES OF OUR WORKS AND EVENTS BELOW LONDON UK, 2015
MORE FUND RAISING
SAVE THE DATE!
We currently have a project at hand where we will engage in empowering individuals
Targeting members of families who are seeking to improve their living standards:
Our project will involve aiding women who are
- finding it hard to get adequate source of income
- finding it difficult to come out of the vicious cycle of relying on the government for funding (social benefit)
- finding it hard to sustain their families.
- struggling to help their young families’ age 0-5 years old.
- Supporting youth and providing activities to keep them occupied
Generally the rate of sustainability of family welfare is increasingly becoming very difficult even in the western countries
We Aim for our projects to also provide better training to the young ones at an early age to help improved social behaviour at an older adult age.
Helping to reduce youth crime in the society.
We tend to support the youths by introducing them into way of being less idle through the support of :-
- finding work through employment agencies and employment work shops,
- more education
- self employment (small trading)
- Apprenticeship, skills and trading workshops for the youth
Poverty is increasing even in the developed countries where ;families are getting poorer leading to a continuous increase in youth crime day by day.