We are set up to help impoverished families, and to help eradicate poverty
We are a charity registered in the United Kingdom, charity number 1151520, where we aim to help families who live below the poverty line. Mostly focusing on aiding women and children.
We do this by;
- Helping and empowering improvised families.
- Helping women back into education and employment
- Helping uneducated and unskilled members of families into businesses to end their struggling ways of making ends meet
- Supporting children education
- Supporting to help stop child abuses
- Supporting motherless babies' orphanages.
Our charitable purposes will aim to help the following categories:
- The relief of people with a charitable need in particular women (including young mothers) in financial need, hardship or distress.
- The relief of those in poverty in particular but not limited to women, children and
young people in any part of the world who are the victims of war or natural disaster,
trouble, or catastrophe by such charitable means as the trustees see fit.
- The promotion and preservation of good health.
- The promotion of social inclusion by preventing people from being socially excluded
(being excluded from society as a result of one of more of the following factors: unemployment; financial hardship; youth or old age; ill-health (physical or mental);
substance abuse or dependency including alcohol and drugs;
- Discrimination on the grounds of sex, race, disability, ethnic origin, religion, belief, creed, sexual orientation or gender re-assignment; poor educational or skills attainment; relationship and family breakdown; poor housing and crime (either as a victim of crime or as an offender rehabilitating into society) so they can play a fuller part in their communities and so that their conditions of life may improve.
- The advancement in life and help of children and young people under 25 years by providing support and activities which develop their skills, capacities and capabilities to enable them to participate in society as mature and responsible individuals.